TETfund CONFERENCE GRANTS ANNOUNCEMENT/ADVERTORIAL
This is to inform you that the Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETfund) has released the yearly allocation for conference attendance for the year 2019.
On this note, interested applicants are advised to submit applications for conferences coming up later in the year 2019 or in the first quarter of year 2020. All applications will be screened by the University Staff Training and Development Committee, with the Quality Assurance Office as the Secretariat, on the following guidelines:
- The relevancy of such Conferences to the areas of specialization of the applicants.
- The amount allocated to the University for the Conferences on the 7:3 ratio for Academic and Non-academic (Non-Teaching) staff, respectively.
Application is opened to:
Both academic and non-teaching staff who are on permanent appointment (Full-Time)
- Staff whose appointment has been confirmed;
- Academic Conferences with duly signed letter of acceptance of abstract;
- For Non-Teaching staff, Conference must be of a reputable Institution such as, Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence (ACAE), Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON), Centre for Management Development (CMD), etc.;
- Academic Conference that are either University-based or Association-based;
- Only Conference with registration fees, flyers, invitation letter, hotel information, round trip flight ticket for international conference, and any other relevant papers;
- Conference Registration fees must not be greater than $500 and $300 for Academic and Non-Teaching applicants, respectively;
- Applicants must not have benefited from the TETfund Conference award within the preceding two (2) academic years; and
- Applicants must show evidence, if affected, that previous TETfund Conference awards had been duly reported with a feedback to Management.
- Academic staff 15 days effective from the day of this advertorial (27 August 2019 for Academics);
- Non-Teaching staff 5 days effective from the day of this advert. (17th 2019 for Non-Teaching); and
- Only applications that are recommended by the University Staff Training and Development Committee, after the screening would be forwarded to the Vice-Chancellor.
Please find attached the Application Form;
Professor Kareem Airede, FWACP.
Director, Quality Assurance